We are glad that you are interested in using our web service. The protection of personal data is our first priority. Below you find information about the processing of your personal data and your rights within the use of our web service.
The controller responsible for the data processing is:
Schwertberger Str. 14-16
+49 228 18479 - 0
You can contact our data protection officer as follows:
Scheja und Partner Rechtsanwälte mbB
Rechtsanwalt Herr Florian Reichert
As data subject you have the following rights in accordance to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as far as the respective legal requirements are met:
- Access: You have the right to obtain information about your personal data processed by us.
- Rectification: You can obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Furthermore you can obtain the completion of incomplete personal data.
- Erasure: In specific cases you can obtain the erasure of your personal data.
- Restriction of processing: In specific cases you can obtain restriction of processing of your personal data.
- Data portability: If you provided data to us based on a contract or your consent you can demand that you receive the provided data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or that we transmit the data directly to another controller.
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on point (e) or (f) of Art. 6 sec. 1, including profiling based on those provisions. We will then no longer process the personal data for those purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
In some cases we process your data for direct marketing. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for those purposes at any time. This applies to profiling as far as it is associated with such direct marketing. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will not be processed for those purposes any longer.
Withdrawal of consent: If you gave your consent to the processing of your personal data you can withdraw your consent at any time with future effect. The lawfulness of the processing of your personal data until your withdrawal will not be affected. In addition to the options stated under ‘enforcement of your rights’ you can explain your withdrawal according to the respective information concerning ‘exercising the right to object’ in the section ‘Services & Cookies’.
Enforcements of your rights: To exercise the aforementioned rights please contact email@example.com or by post to the address stated under number 1. When doing so please make sure an unambiguous identification of yourself is possible.
Right of appeal: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, particularly one in the member state of your habitual residence, work place or the place of the suspected violation, if you are of the view that the processing of your personal data is unlawful.
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling within the meaning of Art. 22 GDPR does not take place within the use of our service.
- Functionality: Contact form
- Data categories: Name of the contacting person, postal address, phone number, e-Mail address, content of the message
- Purpose(s): online marketing adequate to the interests
- Legal basis: Article 6 section 1 b) and f) GDPR, see purposes
- Pursued legitimate interests: Pursued legitimate interests: see purposes
- Recipients or categories of recipients: Hosting provider, internal departments, government agencies on demand
- Third country transfer: Adequacy decision (yes/no): India; No
- Safeguards and access possibilities to those: Standard data protection clauses Art. 46 sec. 2 GDPR, copies to be retrieved from contact stated in number 1
- Storage periods or criteria for their determination: After handling the request
- Duty to provide personal data and possible consequences of failure to provide: Mandatory details in the contact form marked with ‘*’, other information is not mandatory but serves faster handling of the request-Direct collection in the contact form
- Exercising the right to object: -
- Data sources: Direct collection in the contact form
We use third party services to enable you to use their functions, services and features. These integrated services are designed and provided by the respective third party. Therefore we have no influence on the design, contents and function of those services or the processing of personal data by the provider. Please obtain further information directly from the providers of those integrated services.
- Service: YouTube videos
- Provider/recipient: YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA (represented by Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA)
- Purpose(s): Display of YouTube videos
- Legal basis: Article 6 section 1 f) GDPR
- Pursued legitimate interests: Allowing the viewing of YouTube videos
- The provider’s data protection notice: policies.google.com
- Further information: Integration uses the ‘extended data protection mode’ of YouTube
We use so-called ‚session cookies‘ which are automatically deleted after upon completion of your browser session.
Furthermore we use persistent cookies which are mostly used to provide permanently recurring settings to you as a website visitor. This enables us to modify our website individually in accordance to your preferences. Persistent cookies also enable us to analyze our visitor’s usage behavior though only within the scope of validity.
In addition to that, further cookies might be used in connection with the integration of specific services by the providers of those services (so-called ‘Third-Party cookies’).
If you do not want cookies to be used you can prevent the storage of cookies on your device with respective configurations of your internet browser. Please bear in mind that the functionality and the range und functions could be restricted by that. Furthermore we will only use specific cookies with your previous consent. Also you can make use of your right to object when it comes to specific cookies. Detailed information about type, scope, purposes, legal bases and options to object to the processing in the context of those cookies you can find in the following tables.
- Name: YouTube
- Data categories: Cookie-ID, anonymized IP-address; visited website; Accessed product and/or product category; date and time of the website access
- Purpose(s): online marketing adequate to the interests
- Legal basis: Article 6 section 1 b) and f) GDPRSee purposes
- Pursued legitimate interests: -
- Recipients or categories of recipients: YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA (represented by Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA)
- Third country transfer: Adequacy decision (yes/no): USA; no
- Safeguards and access possibilities to those: -
- Cookie validity/storage period: 2 years
- Duty to provide personal data and possible consequences of failure to provide: No duty to provide
- Exercising the right to object: Withdrawal of consent is possible in the cookie preference center
- Data sources: Data collection by the provider after giving consent